Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Non-Traditional Valentine...

Hey, everyone!

Today I'm here w/ a fun post using NON-Traditional Valentine's colors for Ribbon Carousel.com's challenge today brought to you by our fabulous DT sister, Suzanne!

I love this challenge and think you will, too!

Today we are combining forces with Paper & Such and a $15 gift certificate is up for grabs to a luck winner this week!  Paper & Such JUST opened in May 2011 and they have some SUPER cute stamps so check them out!

I made this card for my DH for Valentine's day using some pretty Authentique paper and the words couldn't be more true.  We have been through everything together and just like I feel towards the kids- I don't think I could love him more and then I do.  The sentiment is from Verve Stamps and the rose trim I think *may* be out of stock right now at RCC but check out all the other fabulous things I found here! ;)

sorry for the bad pic- I am rushing through my day but wanted to get this posted! Shhhh!  don't tell DH ;)

Well, your day just won't be complete until you visit the Ribbon Carousel CHALLENGE for the rest of the deets on today's challenge- and also, PLEASE visit the amazing group of ladies that make up our Ribbon Carousel DT.   I can't even tell you how much I enjoy these girls and their lovely creations...they have heart and soul and they just plain rock!  Links on my sidebar... seriously- go see what I mean- I adore them <3

See you back here on Thursday, everyone!
xoxo,

Photobucket

11 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

OOOH! SO pretty Jess! LOVE those glittery hearts!!

Naomi said...

WOW, girl, this is a TRUE STUNNER! LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about it! The Authentique paper and the Verve stamp set that you used have actually BOTH been on my wishlist for some time, now! You have impeccable taste, chica! ;)

Love ya!
Naomi

Unknown said...

This is very pretty and I love the sentiment!!

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

beautiful card!!! i just love those hearts :)

sarabeth

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

gorgeous card! love the lace and hearts! and beautiful sentiment :)

Rachel Parys said...

I love the lacy ribbon with flowers on your card! Like the hearts too!

1CardCreator said...

Love the non traditional color twist! Beautiful card.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Katie Skiff said...

beautiful card Jess!! Love the colors!!

kadie said...

oooooo, I love this!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER gorgeous! I LOVE these papers and those glittered hearts--you nailed this challenge! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)